Sunday, December 21

Busy Days...

Wed was Chandlers Christmas play. He did a great job. It was a beautiful. Brayden was home with the sitter, but I got to hold Patrick most of the ceremony!

After that, Chandler went home with my mother in law and Chad and I went to his party. We had a good time. We didnt get home til about 4am.


Then we had to be up by 6:30 am to have Chandler ready for a friend to pick him up for school. Next, we had to be at Brays school by 9am for his play...He was so cute! He barely moved, he looked shocked- afterwards he said he was looking for us. (we were in the balcony with a friend!) He was so adorable up on the stage with his bright red hair! His first play- time goes by so fast.

After that I ran all day...it was the opening day of the spiritwear shop at our school- so I had to work...then I got to take one my closest friends daughters out for her bday- she is in Kindergarten. It was so nice to do girlie things with her (for a change!), we had a good time (i was drinking coffee's with extra shots the entire time!)
Next, I had to get to West Main for an ornament exchange I was throwing with some other friends! We all had a really good time.


Laura and I stayed for awhile after everyone left, talking...So finally- I made it home, about 11pm...but I was home- after two days!
I wish you all a Merry Christmas. I am so looking forward to 2009!
~Melissa