Sunday, September 20

Happy Birthday Patrick!

What a day today was! One Year ago...Bill and I were running the school picnic and Laura went into labor...with their 5th child! What a joy Patrick has been to us. We love Bill, Laura and all of the kids like they were family...But we will always have a soft spot for our little man Patrick...and he is family huh, I am his God Mommy! Here are a couple of pics of his one year bday Celebration.


Opening Gifts with his Mommy


Eating his cake with a fork!

Patrick trying to pin the "1" on the cupcake!

Me and my Patrick, is he cute or what!


What a Blessing he is to us! I thank God for this family daily! The are dear friends, that I know we will have for a lifetime. We were so glad to be a part of this special day...looking forward to many more birthdays ahead!
~Melissa