Tuesday, March 9

A couple of things

Friday, Peggy moved, far away. As we were packing and loading the truck, I realized how much we have been through together. She has been like a mother to me for about 8 years. It was hard to walk away from her, but I am excited that she is starting this new journey. I will really miss her. We may be separated by miles, but we will always be close.

and Thursday is her Birthday- so Happy Birthday Peggy, love you.


I had to share this picture...its a first- Snowbell and Daisy laying this close together! It didn't last long, but it's a start!


Playing with friends, at a bounce park! The boys had a blast!


Brayden has his Special Friends day at school. He made a butterfly for my dad, with their picture together inside- he was so proud of it.
I really enjoyed the day. I feel so blessed to have him as our son, he has brought such joy to our lives. I see him smile and giggle, and I just glow with love! I cant wait for Mothers Day at Chandlers school! I cant tell you how blessed I feel to have both boys at amazing schools, we are so fortunate.


Love, ~melissa