Friday, March 11

Braydens Family Day In PreK

Today was Brayden's Family Day.
Every year I go or one of our friends. But, this year he told us, all he wanted there was his "brudder Chandler"...and maybe Daddy could come too.


Below is a picture of Brayden in the chapel. I sat there watching his cheerful face singing, thinking, this is it...his last year of being at this school (part time). We have truly enjoyed our time together. I could just cry thinking about this period that is ending, soon.



Bray and some of his friends...


My boys...


He looks so grown...He cant wait to start Kindergarten.
(we can)


Brayden is truly the glue to our family....the added joy, the added spirit of happiness, our little guy. He has such a love for his family. We were really grateful to have this day with him, seeing what he has learned and how proud he is.
He is such a blessing to us. Both of our boys are.


Not many days left here...we will cherish every last one.
Soon you will be in school all day, packing a lunch, napping, having homework etc.... I can't believe it, it makes me tear up!