Thursday, August 4

I will miss you

Today a couple of us went to the pool-
It was kind of our last get together before Becky moves.

We had alot of fun but hard, knowing they were moving.

The Mitchell family has really meant alot to me- a true example of a Christian family. From the moment I met Becky, I knew she would make a mark on my life. No doubt, she has, in so many ways, big and small. She is beautiful inside and out, real, generous, funny, kind and just so thoughtful.
I feel so blessed to have her as a friend.
I am really going to miss her, Jeff, Ben and Chris.




Love you sweet friend. I miss you already.
Though we both arent the best in keeping in touch....
I will think and pray for you often and hopefully talk to you- some & I better see ya...soon!
Take care of you and your beautiful family.
Thank you for who you are to me and what you have meant to my life.