Friday, April 5

Missing our boys

 
Chandler went to Costa Rica for 7 days. Brayden went to Baltimore for 4. It was nice for Chad and I to have some time alone and for me to have some time to study for my test on Tuesday....But we REALLY missed them.

One thing I noticed about the week that was beautiful...was when Chandler called from another country, he wanted to talk to his brother. Today, when Chandler was finally home and Brayden was still gone, Bray called- all he wanted was his brother.

Also, Chandler told us that he got something for Brayden in Costa Rica...so that night when I spoke to my girlfriend that Brayden is with- I asked her to have Brayden get his brother something small- she said that was the first thing he did, he already had!

To see the way they love and care for eachother, now that they are older, means so much to me. It warms my heart. It's what I have always hoped for with our boys...that even though they are almost 8 years apart- that they are eachothers best friend. They are.

Chandler got Chad and I, plenty of Costa Rican coffee and a french press...He did great with using his sunscreen and has lots of great memories! They are both so blessed to get these travel oppurtunities!

Glad our boys are home, safe. ~ melissa