Saturday, October 20

Brayden is a teenager!

the day has arrived, my baby is 13! a teenager. 
i could say, i can't believe it....but i won't. mainly because brayden's maturity the last couple of years, has astonished me. 
so to now look at him as a teenager, it seems fitting. 

the weekend started with the best gift ever, a complete surprise visit from......



our CHANDLER! Home from College....
HUGE THANK YOU to Katey and her parents. 
Having him home for this special weekend such a blessing. 



braydens gift (laptop) was under the fortnite drop box....when he lifted it up, he thought it was his brothers. he was so surprised to find out that it was his!!


pizza on the porch


then cake....



the boys had fun laughing at the canvas i made of pictures of braydens first year....


after lots of gaming (and they actually worked on their english essay) ...it was finally time to watch a movie & go to bed.


donut breakfast "do nut grow up"



 gifts for brayden and his friends




to my littlest, brayden 

 your love of others and christ....makes me so proud 
your sweet face.....makes me smile 
your kind heart, positive outlook, forgiving spirit, humble heart, sense of humor and overwhelming joy....amazes me daily

I have loved you every single second over the last 13 years.
I am excited to see how God continues to mold you into the amazing (young) man I know you are & will continue to be. 

do you B...you are doing it well so far. 
I love you sweet boy. 
~mom