Sunday, May 25

Girls Day in Richmond

Yesterday, myself and 3 friends spent the entire day in Richmond...our trip was a send off gift for our dear friend Amy who will be moving soon.
The morning started with a glass of Orange Juice and Champagne, then on the drive bagels and fresh fruit- then we went to Kings Dominion! It was the opening day for the Dominator, so we rode that first. We had a really great time - we rode about 6 crazy coasters. We packed a picnic lunch outside the park, it was like a feast! After Kings Dominion, we had dinner on the patio at the Cheesecake Factory (where we ran into my sister, how crazy!)

The entire day was alot of fun, mainly just because we were together, with conversation never stopping, spending time with wonderful Christian friends and amazing mothers.
These women mean so much to me, though I know I am not the best at showing it. They help me and love me in every way, from parenting to how to cook, I am so blessed.

I hope it was a good day for Amy. That she knows how much she is loved. I wish her, Adam and the boys happiness, luck and love....When a friend leaves, you wish you could just wrap your arms around them for a long time, but....no worries, because I know the Lord will, around this amazing family, and He will never let go.

I get to see Amy Monday night, so no tears yet!
Love you all, Melissa