Friday, May 23

I love you Chad!

Chad has sent me an awesome gift the past two fridays...they have come via fed ex. It
has been so exciting!! They have both been something I really wanted and I had no idea he even knew. I am still in amazement from today's! Chad is so good to me, good at loving me ...thinking of creative ways to thank me...figuring out thoughtful ways of letting me know how much he appreciates me- I am so lucky!

Chad,

I wanted to tell you how lucky the boys and I are to have you.

Not a day goes by that I don't thank the Lord for you. You are my soulmate and best friend.
You know me better then anyone in the world, you are my rock. Thank you for all you do for us daily. This family is so blessed to have you. We love you very much.

Sometimes I think you are almost to good to be true!

Love you Babe,
Melissa