Sunday, September 21

Baby Patrick Has Arrived!

My Godchild, Patrick Joseph arrived yesterday at 3:06pm. He is 8 lbs 14 ozs- 21 inches long. He is beautiful, perfect in every way.

I got his 4 siblings around noon...Mommy was starting to have contractions. I was so excited I was in tears... We went to lunch and headed to the school picnic that I was doing, so we went about 2 hours early to set up...midway Bill called. When they got to the hospital they found out that the cord was wrapped around Patricks neck! They rushed them into an emergency C-section, they were very lucky that they got there when they did....Bill wasn't even in the room during the surgery. It was a scare, but baby and mommy are fine. God was definitely watching over them...

I was running crazy working the picnic, talking to friends and trying to keep and eye on 5 kids...We couldn't wait to get to the hospital! Of course, we couldn't leave until the children were able to dunk their principal in the dunking booth!

It was such an honor and joy to be a part of Patricks day. It was nice to be back in a hospital for a happy occasion. The kids will be with me for awhile, they are all so excited...and I love them all like they were my own. We cannot wait to visit him at the hospital later today. We all miss him already!


Please pray for Laura, now, the mother of five-I am sure she will be amazing...but we can all use prayer.



Love you all
~Melissa