Saturday, September 6

First Day of School

Chandler started 5th grade...looking very handsome I might add. His new teacher was an old principal of another school, so he was a little nervous- so far he seems like her! This is the first year he did not want to go, he didn't want to leave Brayden and I. Me, I think because of our summer- so much happened, he didnt want to leave my side. Brayden, I believe Chandler hates for Brayden to experience anything in life, without being right there with him. He is such an amazing big brother.

I will be at his school more this year then ever...so that will help. He is already busy with Tennis and Baseball..and soon Scouts.


Brayden did well at his first day in his 2 year old program "school" - he will be going 2 half days a week....He was so excited to go. He got to wear his new shoes, take his own little lunch box with snack, he helped me fill out the paperwork so he thought he had homework to turn in...all this in his Monkey Monkey bag, the school gave him. As we were walking in, I ran into a friend, so he and Gabbie were talkin, I looked over and there was Chad - sneaking up (hiding from Bray) not wanting to miss his first day... So we both were there when he walked in- he hung his monkey bag up, looked in his cubby, said "Hi Teach" and sat on the carpet, ready to play...
I left in tears...what am I gonna do when he is ready for real school?
When I picked him up - he was happy as can be. He pointed out his new friends and said he had a great day...you can tell he was well loved.


On another note, my uncle had a heart attack today, driving to the Notre Dame game. Right now he is in ICU. If you can keep him in your prayers I would appreciate that...also my brother and sister as well...facing another ICU visit.

Love you all and have a good weekend.
~Melissa