Sunday, October 19

Brayden is Three!


Brayden had an event filled weekend with family and friends. He had two parties Sunday, one tonight and then one tomorrow at school!! He is having a blast...he's not going to know what to do when it all ends. He was such an angel through it all, it all went so smoothly, Chad and I couldn't believe it...good manners, fun play, and lots of kindness!


As for me, I cannot believe my baby is three, he is growing up to fast. He is such a light in my life. He certainly puts alot of laughter and smiles into our home (both boys do!)

Now, I am totally worn out...I have these parties complete, then I have one next weekend and one the weekend after that...both that I am planning as well...but all joyful occassions with friends and family.

Love you all, ~melissa