Sunday, December 20

Girls weekend away- cancelled!

Yeap, our weekend away was cancelled. Myself and about 6 friends were suppose to go away for the weekend. We thought we were ahead of the snow storm- but it came quick! When our hubbies started calling saying they were either stuck in traffic and in a ditch, we cancelled! We were all so bummed-we had our bags packed and everything!

But I can say, though I am missing the girls, the shopping and the RR- I am enjoying this playtime with the boys. Snow really makes you stay home, relax, and rest. Instead of good friends- I am chilling with two boys ages eleven and four. Fun!

Chandlers school has challenged the boys to build and igloo...so guess what I will be doing tomarrow. Did I mention- I hate to be OUT in the snow?

And for Chad- he has been out driving, this entire weekend...driving employees and people everywhere! Last night- he ended up in a ditch! Thanks to my dear friends - hubby....who pulled Chad out this morning.

Everyone be safe, happy holidays, love ya.