Tuesday, May 11

Mothers Day

We got in late Saturday night...so I wanted to sleep in Sunday. Of course Brayden woke me up early to give me his present!

Chad and the boys got me a nice hefty gift card to my favorite spa.....I am so excited!


We went to breakfast with my dad, brother and the Hansens before Church.


After we all went swimming...then Rose and I walked over to our favorite coffee shop - for some mom time. It was nice, except for the fact that is closing in a couple of days!


Friday night, we went over Roses house...and Brayden gave her a mothers day bracelet he made her. The funny thing is, that I asked him to make me one...and he said nope, just Rose!

 I had a nice relaxing day...with friends and family we love- most of all with Chad and my boys. I am so blessed with the life I have, trying not to take each day for granted.

...and to my mom, i pray you are smiling in Heaven today. I love you. Happy Mothers Day. I thought of you alot today and everyday.