Tuesday, May 25

my boys are growing up...

i recently found a radio station that my mom would love! when i listen to it, i cant stop thinking about her.

the other day, there was a beautiful song about growing up, it made me cry....thinking of her, watching over me & chad seeing our growth, and our boys....how much they are growing- all of us in so many ways. wishing she was here, and knowing its okay that she isnt. just missing her. feeling so grateful for my life and my family.


then, last night chandler brought home his middle school yearbook. a couple of minutes later, during dinner, brayden jumped up to get his pre pre k yearbook that they made. both full of pictures of our beautiful boys- I LOST IT!

how could this be? my two boys, ending very important years- when i look back, this past year has been full of so much growth. that is good, but i want to keep them small. i love them so much and i thank God for them daily. my family is my joy- to have them, know them and love them- is my greatest blessing. so while i am full of happiness, i am sad- id like for them to slow down a bit!!! at least, i gave chad and the boys a good laugh at dinner while i was crying my eyes out!