Sunday, December 5

Busy day..

Today was busy! We went to Church, then to lunch, then the boys went with my brother then they went to youth group....while I- went to make lights for a friend of ours that recently passed away, Liz'z Lights. I was so glad I was able to make it.


This picture doesnt do them justice, they look alot better lit up. But truly, that doesnt matter, they were for a good cause....
For Liz, who is in Heaven now.


After Laura and I got to go out to dinner...it was so nice to relax & have time together!

After, that we went to my dear friend Kellys..Surprise Birthday party!! It was so nice to celebrate her.
I cant believe we pulled it off!


Kelly is an amazing person & friend. She is someone I truly thank God for bringing in to my life....She is one of my many blessings!


Happy Birthday Kelly! Love ya!