Saturday, December 4

Crazy Love

We just finished our bible study called Crazy Love by Francis Chan. It was a great book that I got to study with amazing women & friends.

This book was awesome, life changing. It helped me view my walk/life as a lukewarm Christian. That I need to be more intentional in being Christ like and to others around me, He calls us to do that. He is also helping me focus more on an eternal perspective, a focus on Heaven, not on the day to day happenings of my life, big or small. 

Today, I was alone in the car, staring at the Jesus emblem I adhered on my dashboard to try to stay focused... and I just wept. Wept because of the massive amount of love I feel for Jesus. It was overwhelming, the love I felt FOR Him and the love I could completely feel FROM Him. It was humbling- and it felt so good, free.....joyful.

I am so blessed to be intimate with Christ, truly.
Love,
~melissa