Saturday, October 10

A night at a Gala Event!

Last Night we got to go to an Autism Gala Event. It was really nice to have a night out with good friends. Chad and I are so blessed to have friends, that are so amazing. Sometimes we feel like sponges around them, taking in all their goodness....going home feeling so lucky- and full of joy that God put them in our lives. For a sounding board or advice- they are definitely my go to girls- for advice or a sounding board! For them, I am truly thankful!

The boys stayed overnight at my friend Roses- huge thanks to her for that! So nice knowing they are with a good friend, that loves and takes good care of them. She is truly like an aunt to them...and someone I thank God daily for - that he placed her in my life as well! Wow, how blessed am I!









love~ melissa