Tuesday, October 27

Time with Friends...Happy Birthday Laura!

Last night I got to have a nice night out with my girlfriend, Rose. Time away to catch up, ...It was really nice to have some one on one girl time. She is an amazing person...both of us are always trying to figure out our way through this life, as godly woman - trying to be a good wife, mother and friend- Rose is. I learn alot from her. I am so blessed to have her.

Tonight I got to go to dinner and to a Bryan Adams Concert with my good friend Laura for her Birthday.
We had the best time. Our dinner was awesome- and the concert was amazing. I was truly in awe of him. He has had a long career- alot of really great hits. His voice was amazing! All the songs he sung...he sung while playing the guitar (and sometimes a piano player) but, it was so simple and beautiful. It was really cool to watch him on his guitar...because that is Chandler's new interest. (he just got a guitar and takes lessons at his new school) So, we had a blast! Happy Birthday Laura!!




These 2 girls are dear friends of mine. I am so blesed to have them in my life, I am not sure what I would do without them! But most of all...I am blessed for my family. My amazing husband who has taken care of the boys and our home the past 2 nights...and tonight- he took off of work, on a busy night - for me to celebrate Lauras bday! I am so grateful to Chad. For my life, for our boys and most of all for who he is- not a day goes by, that I dont thank the Lord for Chad. He works so hard to provide for us, he is a good father and husband- ...I pray he knows how much we appreciate him.

Good night,
Love ~ melissa