Sunday, October 18

We got to see Third Day!

We got to go see Third Day! It was alot of fun! The kids had the best time!
The drummer pointed Chris out at the end and gave him his Stick! How awesome is that?

Here are the boys...we were like 3 rows from the front. By then end of the concert, they ended up in the Front Row!

Me and one of my closest friends, Laura. She means the world to me. A mother of 5, an amazing friend to me!


I love this picture of Chandler. This is before we met everyone for dinner. He bought this hat...He is starting to get his own little style. Isnt this mosaic chair cool!?!?!

At the end of the concert, we all went to our cars..(figured I should get Chandler home - being that he first day at his new school was the next morning!) Well, Laura got to met the band...the bus was near her car! She said they were so nice, Mac signed a couple of things and took a picture with them! Bummed we missed that part! - but so blessed we were there at all.
love, Melissa