Sunday, June 15

Happy Father's Day Chad!

Chad woke up on his Father's Day in Nags Head. I had a cup of coffee and this picture of the boys on his nightstand for him. I came inside from my quiet time...just as Bray woke up. He was so adorable when he saw Chad, he jumped on him in bed with a huge hug yelling, Happy Daddy's Day.



We had a wonderful Father's Day lunch in Williamsburg. All of the boys (Chandler, Noah and Bray) were on their best behavior. It was so nice to sit with our family, talk about the wonderful week we had and count our blessings.


After we went to a small amusement park. The boys (including daddy) had a great time.
Noah was so tall, he got to ride more then Chandler, but he handled it very well...they did a great job compromising! And little Bray, rode his first roller coaster! He loved it!











We stopped in Richmond to get some groceries for Chad's special Father's Day dinner and some snacks for my sister and her family that would be arriving later that night....Between our nags head luggage, toys and groceries, I could barely see the boys in the car, but they were all happy as can be!

Once we got home, we had a great time playing outside. Then we all had a nice dinner on the deck...then.... it was present time!! We made Chad a picture frame with these pictures:






We also made him a cigar box. The outside had a picture of his hand with the boys, inside Chandler wrote Chad a poem about a Daddy's Hand (it made Chad cry!) He also got a gift certificate for shoes and a britta water filter....pics are below.

I think Chad had a good day. I hope he saw/realized how much we all love and adore him.He is the rock of this family...a wonderful dad and husband, my best friend. I am so grateful for him, my boys and the life we have. I love you Chad and I love the way you love us, thank you today and always.



And last but not least....Happy Father's Day to my dad....who got to golf with my grandpa all day..oh, and he golfed the entire time with split pants..wish I had a picture of that!


~Melissa