Monday, June 2

Laura is having a ???...

Today I got to keep my good friend Laura's two girls while she was having her ultrasound to find out what she is having. Later I picked up her two boys and Chandler from school...after that myself and all 6 kids headed to the park to play. Anxiously waiting for mommy and daddy to arrive to tell us all the news...I was so excited, stirring with wonder....

So when I saw them coming I rounded up all the children and yes...as I suspected- they are having a BOY!! They said he looked beautiful and healthy- the 3D ultrasound photos were amazing!! Yeah, I am so excited! So, now we can move along and start planing her baby shower!

I am so happy, another baby to love on! What a wonderful loving family for HIM to be a part of...I could not imagine having 5 children. But they do it so well, Laura gives me such strength.

I cannot wait until he is here, what a joy!




Oh and we also got to babysit 3 baby turtles, they were so cute! ~Melissa