Tuesday, November 3

Happy Halloween!


We had a blast getting the boys ready for trick or treating...the big boys were all punk rocker gothic dudes.



Here is my little man.....in Brayden Cowboy outfit- isnt he just the cutest!


Here are some Halloween Friends.....Guess who they are??




Here are some of the children after our Halloween dinner and before Trunk or Treating!



Trunk or Treating...



Here they are on our Halloween FLOAT! We had a couch, a chair, lights, music....snacks...our dog Daisy (dressed as a bee) As you can see...we couldnt fit another child- the float was packed! The kids had a blast!




Here is a picture of my favorite little man...He was cracking up in my car...while the float was stopped...just hangin out the window, being silly with me- this picture makes me laugh- look at him, sweet boy!!





Our Good Friends...love them dearly.



And when the night was all over I ended up with 3 extra kids for the night...so the fun didnt stop!

Happy Halloween All,
love, melissa