Sunday, November 22

Melissa, taking care of 7 kids...huh?


Yeap, I successfully took care of 7 kids for three days- ages one to eleven. And I can truly say, it was a joy....I think of the kids like family. 

Above is the first morning...I was so proud- I got them all up, dressed, fed, and in the car to take MK to dance...I even did a  bun in her hair!! 




Above, we made Christmas Ornaments!

Below, we made Ginger Bread Houses!
They kids did an awesome job....and made a nice big mess!












While we were crafting - Patrick decided to get in a box
....isnt he the cutest! He was just cracking up at himself!






We went to the Park.....










One Night- we did Fondue- with a couple of friends! 




I feel like I learned some things about myself this weekend- most of all, I truly had a good time with the kids. This is a family that will be in our lives forever, we are sure. The kids, Bill and Laura are such a joy to Chad and I. When Bill and Laura picked the kids kid up, they kept thanking us. We were the thankful ones! Thankful for that precious time with the kids, for their friendship and trust in us, for the quality time they got to have as parents, and for helping me realize
...2 boys really isnt that much work after all!!

Now, they are gone and we really miss them...who couldnt miss this face.