Sunday, November 29

Happy Thanksgiving....

The kids...racing down the steps on their bottoms!


We had Thanksgiving at one of my Aunt's homes. There were so many of us, we had a couple sittings!



Here is a picture of Chad and my Grandpa- having a MVE- a MonaVie energy drink....my grandparents drink the juice and the drink- they can really tell a difference.



Me and my cousins new baby, Mary....Isnt she the cutest!?




My sisters hubby and my brothers son....
Only one of them is cute....Brendan of course.



Dad and one of my aunts...He is carving the turkey!



The boys, saying their Turkey Day prayers. They are such a blessing to Chad and I...we are so thankful for them.



And we are thankful for are neice and nephew too......



Bray - eating the ham uncle Mike made and brought just for him...Long story....




My sister and her family........love you all.



My handsome boys!



Love this picture! My dad, and ALL of his grandkids....



My niece and nephew- so cute....



My brother with his son....



Some family photos.......





We had a really nice Holiday. It was so nice to be our extended family. We are so blessed to have them all, we just wish they were closer! We have so much to be thankful for!