Monday, April 14

Brayden's In a BIG Boy Bed!!

Our baby boy, almost 2 1/2 years old, is sleeping in a big boy bed...just like "brudder" Chandler. I have dreaded this day, another marker- showing that our little man is getting bigger. Chad and I just stared at his excitement as he jumped around his new room, tears filled all of our eyes...even Chandler's too. We all took our turns giving him kisses, he wanted us to stop because he couldn't wait to get to bed(I could have waited years!)He even said his goodnight prayers! I worried all night long, but as one of the picturs shows...he slept well and didn't fall out!

They grow up so fast. You wish you could hold on to every moment, almost stall their growth! Protect them from all the bad...only let them see the good. But each day I try to trust in God's plan for them, slowly trying to let go of the grip....for Bray it's a bed, for Chandler it's a sleep over outside of our home. My boys are my world...including my biggest boy, Chad!

Love you all,