Wednesday, April 30

Fun Playing Outside...



Brayden had a great time today playing with "Bith Bith".....I think they played with every toy we had outside...(and in)!! But they had a good time doing it! Brayden was adorable trying to teach her how to bat (can you tell he goes to most of Chandler's practices!) Later he got to play with Bradley and then Avery for a bit...

I am starting to get a little sad that we are leaving our Bray on Saturday for a week...I just have to believe he will be okay... This trip is going to be alot of fun for us to have some time away with just Chandler in Mexico. I just looked at the resort we are staying at, it looks unbelieveable!

We just found out that Chandler gets to play on Second Base in this Saturdays game - which is a big deal for majors...I am so proud of him!