Monday, April 28

Our weekend trip to Ohio

The boys and I left early Friday morning for the 6 hour trip to Ohio, they were both very well behaved. We made it in time to pick Noah and Gianna up at their school, which is alsothe same school MeLynda teaches 4th grade at. Afterwards I took them all for ice cream while MeLynda ran a couple of errands...we had a really good time together, being silly, talking and playing. The kids love being together....and I love watching them. The kids are all beautiful inside and out, you can tell MeLynda and Mike are doing a great job, I just wish we lived closer, to be a part of their everyday lives...that's why I cherish small things like taking them for ice cream.

Oh and after that, someone hit my car...small dent...oh and did I mention, I took Chads car?

Saturday was Gianna's First Communion. The ceremony was beautiful....I cried during most of it (while 38 pound Brayden was asleep on my shoulder) She looked like a mini- MeLynda in a bridal gown...taking a big step in her life and faith. She is growing up so fast, truly I never thought these days would come, but they are and I am so thankful we were there! The reception was at the Country Club. Despite feeling bad MeLynda did a great job with the decorations...and everyone had a great time. Gianna's day was very special, everything about it was beautiful!

So with that, we love you all, thank you for letting us be a part of such a special day. Gianna, you are an amazing person, just like your mom...and as usual leaving was tough but we can't wait to see you again. soon.....