Wednesday, April 2

My First Post, I am so excited!

So, I have been wanting to do a blog for awhile! Somehow I have sort of composed one.
(with the help of alot of friends, thank you!) This blog will certainly be a work in progress.
But this is a start!!


The boys and I just returned from a 7 day trip to Ohio without Chad. Though we really missed him, we had a great time!! We left Sunday after Church- it took us 6 hours- we actually made it to (the end) of our Butler Family Easter dinner! We had a very busy week that - it was suppose to be restful!



On our trip the boys had a couple of firsts....Chandler roller bladed and went in their hot tub...Brayden climbed out of his playpen, discovered his shadow and roller skated! He also developed an OCD of checking between his toes! It was so nice to see my sister MeLynda, Mike and the kids (Noah, Gianna and Mara) The kids all played so well together. They enjoyed taking care of thier baby cousin, Brayden. They are growing up so fast! So now we are home, despite my car battery dying in Ohio the day we were suppose to leave!