Tuesday, April 29

We planted 2 Trees!


Brayden, Chandler and I planted 2 trees tonight at a local park...we had a blast.One was a hazelnut tree that Chandler named "Nutty" and the other a willow tree that Braydenand Chandler named "Cutie". So, now our plan is to go visit them once a month....

Tonight meant alot to Chandler and I, because the Giving Tree is one of our favorite books,
so planting a tree together, that will grow as Chandler grows...gave us alot to expand on, talk about...about the Lord and all he gives us and what we can give the world as a Christian, we can make such a difference, beginning with a small tree...with a giving heart that loves the Lord.

So, now I am off to wash Chandler's clothes, including his shoes for school tomorrow..did I
mention that right before we left He fell in the creek...my boys!