Friday, July 4

Happy Birthday Chad!

Wednesday was Chad's Birthday. So the kids and I surprised him at the restaurant with a cake and gift..we were so excited (and nervous!) Chad said he knew something was up, because I wouldn't answer my phone. He didn't want anyone to know....but we ruined that, didn't we!

Later he left work early to do riding with a friend on their motorcycles. After that Chad and I went out. We had a nice evening together. With the previous weeks, we needed some alone time, or time to celebrate a happy occasion. I think all in all, Chad had a good day....I certainly enjoyed being with him!




My dear Chad,
I hope you realize how much I love and adore you. I love who you are and what you are to me. I always tell you....I know you aren't perfect, but you are "my perfect", you fit me, understand and take care of me- perfectly! I thank the Lord for you everyday. You are my rock, my soul mate, my only. Being married to you the past 12 years has been such a blessing. Thank you for being the husband and father that you are. I am so proud of you and love you so much- Happy Birthday! X&O's

Love, Melissa