Thursday, July 24

On the road again...

The boys and I are headed back home. We will be visiting family and friends and dealing with some issues concerning my mother.

The same roads I drove a month ago at mid-night- with no idea what life ahead in store ahead...

This is probably going to be hard, seeing my sibling again, after we all have had some time to let my mothers death sink in- revisiting it all together...knowing the same pain, having those vivid memories- dealing with all the legalities that are ahead...Honestly, I haven't dealt with it- but I know the time to is near, I need to soon.

I am very excited to see my older brothers son, that I don't get to see often and celebrate my sister's sons 10th birthday....wow how time flys!

But as I keep saying, thank you to all of you that have been there- I love you and I cannot thank you enough- I am so blessed that the Lord put you in my life, you have taught me so much.