Friday, July 18

What's up?

I have received some emails about my prayer list - wondering why Chad's mother is listed. On Sunday night, while Chad and I were at a wine tasting party, we got a phone call that Chads mother was in a horrible car accident. So we went home and Chad headed to the emergency room...(I have had my fill of hospitals for this month)- as Chad drove off, I thought Lord- "Whats next, can you send me a hint so I can get ready" As it turned out, she flipped her truck and totalled it-and she wasn't seriously injured, by the grace of God. Thank you all for noticing and checking up on me.

I have been busier the past 3 weeks, more then ever...feeling of range of emotion possible. The bible study I am in has really helped me deal with them. I have had so many people comment on my strength, its not strength- its joy. I think the Lord has been preparing me for this time for awhile, the people He has surrounded me with, the lessons He has been teaching me.Through all of this the one constant emotion I have had is my inner joy. Joy for the time I had with my mother, for the life I have, with knowing she is with our Lord and loved ones, out of pain...and most of all for the relationship I have with the Lord and for the way He has changed me through this experience, I see myself as blessed. So I do feel like I can answer the question of - what's next- with.... I am ready, I am at peace. But, don't get me wrong, I still have alot of really rough times! And, as I keep saying through all of this-is thank you to my dear amazing friends. Thank you for helping me see what unconditional friendship is, for loving me the same when I am strong or weak...and to you Chad, for riding this roller coaster with me!

Sharing my feelings isnt easy, I know I am not posting often, but its so nice to have a couple of entries about this time in my life. Though they are tough to go back and read! I just cannot wait until future posts are happier! Though I know they will be soon...I am planning a baby shower and tomorrow we start shopping for my sisters wedding, good times ahead!

oh and...To a good friend that that is moving soon...we will miss you.
And my other friend who's husband is about to take an important exam, your in my prayers- and I am so glad you visited this week, seeing you- helped- love you.
And YEAH- we made it through and awesome week of VBS, I am SO glad we did it!

X and O's-
~Melissa